Skip to main content

Nicki Minaj Didn't Catch Takeoff's Lines About Her On "Motor Sport" Until It Dropped


On Media Outlook News: Nicki Minaj was unaware of Takeoff’s lustful bars about her on Migos’ “Motor Sport” … until after it dropped. The Black Barbie shared her thoughts on the lines from her Migos and Cardi B collaboration on Saturday (November 25), noting how she was a little shocked she missed them.

“Take Off verse on Motorsport. it’s my shit tho but ummm I feel like I didn’t peep them lines until the song came out,” she tweeted. “I was like [astonished emoji].”
For those who haven’t heard the song or missed it initially like Minaj, Takeoff spits about her on the track’s fifth verse.

“If Nicki should show me her titty/ Right hand on the Bible, I swear I won’t tell/ If I get to play with that kitty I wonder how many platinums we gon’ sell,” he raps.

A fan reacted to Minaj’s tweet by saying he was “glad she didn’t stop Take Offs bag.” The chart-topping star joked that she would’ve stopped the bag if she caught the reference before the single dropped.

“I would’ve if I had realized he was talking about me in that part,” she responded. “I didn’t peep that lil 5 letter word “nicki’.”
“Motor Sport” has spent three weeks on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at #14. The track is the lead single for Migos’ Culture 2, which is due out in 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Catches Jeep Slamming Into Parked Car In Pilsen ... And Driving Off

One fired, two suspended after armed workers photo surfaced