SZA OPENS UP ABOUT HER JOURNEY TO PEACE


On Media Outlook News: SZA, born Solána Rowe, is one of the few celebrities who candidly expresses her internal struggles to the world. She’s raw and honest, with many of us identifying with her life and journey.

No, we may not be internationally known entertainers, but we all know a thing or two about how hard it is to vulnerable.
In her newly-released album, Ctrl, SZA pushed past her inhibitions, allowing her “whole self” to be present on wax.
“I think I’ve really seen the edge. I didn’t feel like I had sh*t else to lose,” the “Love Galore” star says in an exclusive interview with Cosmopolitan. “I didn’t have shit, so I don’t know what I’m protecting or what I’m hiding from. I just wanted to say what was on my mind.”
In the album, SZA decided to “let go of what people want from me or what they think of me.”
“I had to just start doing shit for myself,” she says. “This is the first time I ever made music for myself and it’s something I have to keep doing for the rest of my life.”
The “Supermodel” lyricist also opened up about what empowers her.
“[I feel empowered] usually when I practice any form of self-love,” SZA states. “It could be setting a goal for myself. Like, ‘I’m going to drink 3 liters of water today,’ and then just doing it. After that, I’m just like, ‘Wow, I am Serena Williams, so I don’t know what y’all gon’ do.’ I feel very accomplished. As human beings, we don’t even do that.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Catches Jeep Slamming Into Parked Car In Pilsen ... And Driving Off

One fired, two suspended after armed workers photo surfaced