Teen Punched by Katt Williams Explains What Went Down

Katt Williams seemed to hit a new low yesterday when footage surfaced of him sucker-punching a teenager. Though, from the video, it was difficult to tell what provoked the attack, Katt's 17-year-old victim,Luke Walsh, has come forward to explain what happened. Turns out, Katt asked the kid to punch him in the first place, but then turned the tables on the stunned teenager. "We were playing a game of soccer and I just thought it was a soccer game, but stuff happens in sports," Luke told the Daily Mail. "He took me over to a secluded area and asked me to hit him and I was like, 'I'm not just going to hit you. You want to square up?' And then he sucker-punched me so I did what I did," Luke said.

What he did was put Williams in a choke hold and took him down — fast. "I tried to shake his hand and he was like, 'back off me little boy.' I don't know if he was sour but it is what it is," Luke says. The teen, who says he was a wrestler for two years, wasn't badly hurt after the fight and only suffered a swollen face. 

Police have launched an investigation into the incident, which took place in Gainesville, Georgia, meaning there could be a whole other set of charges levied against Williams. Thankfully, nobody was hurt, but that still doesn't explain why Katt, 41, picked a fight with a 17-year-old. Hopefully, he learned his lesson after getting checked by the teen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Catches Jeep Slamming Into Parked Car In Pilsen ... And Driving Off

One fired, two suspended after armed workers photo surfaced